- Spend the day wandering the quaint historic village of Stanley, including Joe Lyons Cottage.
- Get acquainted with the 15 locations on the Stanley Heritage Walk (Self Guided 1hr. 15 mins)
- Venture to the top of the ‘Nut’ via the Chairlift or walking track. (Circuit the Nut. 50 mins)
- Visit Historic Highfield House on the scenic Greenhills. (Circa 1832)
- Take a cruise to Bull Rock to view the Australian Fur Seals. (1 hr 15 mins)
- View the little Penguins via a viewing platform along the seaside at Godfrey’s Beach. (On dusk)
- Hire a bike from the Stanley Visitor Centre and cycle around the historic town.
- Take in Specialty shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Discovery Museum & Art Galleries.
- Take the day and explore one of the most beautiful and unique drives in the region The Tarkine Drive. Visit area’s that include old growth rainforest walks, wild and rugged coastal vistas, rivers, sinkholes, space, tranquillity and the cleanest air you’ll ever breathe.
- Or spend a day cruising the pristine waters of Arthur River. (Choice of two cruises)
- Take an expert guided tour with Tall Timbers 4 WD Adventure Tours or take to the skies with a flight over the region with Osborne Heli Tours.
- Experience beautiful sunsets and walks along the pristine beaches. Treat your taste buds to delectable locally produced beef, seafood and vegetables at the many cafes & restaurants in town or surrounding areas.
- Drive West to Smithton (21 km), visit the Circular Head Heritage Centre, travel onto the Tarkine Forest Adventures at Dismal Swamp (32 km) for a wilderness adventure, or take a tour of the wild coastline of Woolnorth with Woolnorth Tours.
- Drive East to Dip Falls and the Big Tree at Mawbanna, call into Blue Hills Honey (30 mins drive from Stanley)
- Drive onto Rocky Cape National Park and see aboriginal caves and spectacular coastline.